Please view our current job openings below. Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Candidates should indicate the specific job they are applying for, previous experience, availability and expected salary. If you don’t find anything, feel free to contact us anyway, we’re always looking for exciting people to work with!
Teaching group fitness classes of up to 16 people professionally, working in-house creating content for the studio and effective online promotion for both HIT45 and on your own social media platforms. To attend weekly meetings and staff training with evenings and weekends required for the above mentioned and events. These events are essential and are non-negotiable. Admin and dealing with corporate companies is non-negotiable.
Working hours: Full Time. 8 Hours Per Day, 6 Days Per Week including evenings and weekends. Required to provide unpaid overtime when requested by the studio for seminars and events.
Day off: Saturday
Salary: 25000 Per Month
· Education level minimum: Diploma and Bachelors Degree from renowned collage
· Must have good experience in teaching group fitness classes
· Good experience and skill in creating workouts for experienced and non-experienced clients
· Must have previous educational experience training in fitness and with preference to a dance background
· Good international experience in working with western clientele
· Willingness to continue their knowledge gain and studies to add to our growing business
· Content creating must have prior experience in working with brands creating content
· Must have large following on social media to promote HIT45 on their platform (Minimum following 18k+)
· Good knowledge on how to bring new clients to the studio though their online marketing
· Must be available with weekend work and flexible with changing shift times.